28 Jan One year Support & Encouragement Group – Morning Routine
Hi everyone, its Shane PT4theMind and Welcome to our Monday 28th January twenty nineteen one-year support & Encouragement Group. Today we are going to talk about routine and how you start your morning routine can change everything for the better.
Today I spent the day with a friend of mine, his name is Nathan. He grew his company to a billion dollar company that was sold a few years ago. He was the first person to introduce me to the author Dale Carnegie. Nathan attributes a lot of his success to The Importance of a Morning Routine.
So I wanted to share today the best way to start your day!
The moment I wake up, I thank my bed for a really good night’s sleep. I do this for a few minutes as I start my day with positive thoughts. I tell myself things like: This is a good day. This is going to be a really good day. Then I get up, use the bathroom, and thank my body for working well.
I start my morning with a routine i have developed over years. You don’t have to make these changes in your life all at once.
But here is how I start my day:
1. Practice Optimism and Gratitude when opening eyes.
3. Mirror Work / Review Vision Board
4. Shower Power Affirmations
5. Mental Visualisation
6. Hydrate/Water/Celery Juice/Probiotic
7. Eat a Healthy Breakfast / Protein Shake
8. Water Plants
9. Exercise Morning Run (Listen to motivational tracks) / Meditation
10. Check Diary for the day add any notes to Journal
11. Time with Partner
11. Review Phone / Social Media
12. Prework out Drink
13. Grooming / Gym
13. Protein Shake / Magnesium
14. Have a “To-Do” List Ready to Conquer
15. Morning Podcast
16. Work (Create Abundance)
17. Make a Difference during the day!
18. Afternoon Read / Swim at the beach
19. Evening Affirmations
20. Restful Sleep
Just pick one ritual for the morning and start there. Then once you have the ritual down, pick another one and keep practicing. Don’t overwhelm yourself. Remember: the idea is to feel good.
Let’s affirm: Today I create a wonderful new day and a wonderful new future!
Get to work on your morning routine and I’ll see you tomorrow!